Thursday, November 19, 2009
killing yourself to live
This is great book for someone who loves Rock music, or at least knows about Rock music. I enjoyed the humor in the way he told his personal story, but was completely lost when he talked about rock stars and music; which was about 85% of the time. The story was interesting to me. I started reading it and actually wanted to finish it, which was surprising to me. I liked how blunt and honest he was as the book unfolded. When I started reading I wondered about the title, but now I see why he chose that title and how it relates to artist who became famous after their death. I would recommend this book to a friend who really enjoys Rock music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I 100% agree with your comments. The honesty and bluntness was very refreshing however without enjoying rock music atleast slightly it's not as interesting.
ReplyDelete