Thursday, December 3, 2009
Post Secret
I was not aware that something like this existed. It's very interesting. I look at it as a way for people to confesss to something that they can be carrying, getting something off thier chest, or just sharing news in a way that noone would know who they are. I think it's so popular because people will always have secrets that they can't share with anyone they know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wasnt aware that something like this existed either. I don't think i would ever post a secret of mine on a site where i know millions of people will be reading it. It won't be called a secret anymore, right?
ReplyDeleteThat's true that it's popular because so many people want to share their secrets but I also think it's popular because it's so entertaining. It's great to read people's secrets and even better to relate to them!
ReplyDeletei did not know this exsisted but it is so cool i relate this like what santa is to little kids but i think this is just a great way to release what is stressing you out without having everyone know your business because it is secret!
ReplyDeleteI was totally unaware of this ste as well. I think its a great outlet for more serious things and for a little humor. I think Everyone has a Secret.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you I have never heard of this site either. People who confess secrets this way well I hope it helps them. Although how do we know these are real?
ReplyDelete